Black belts - 2nd Dan
Guidance information for you.
2nd Dan Black belt
Congratulations on your promotion to 2nd Dan.
In addition to advanced TKD skills,
- Umpires skills/course Part 2 (16yrs & above)
- Officiate or compete in at least 2 events per year. Includes 1 National TAGB event.
- Other optional courses & skills for assisting/Instructing, referee and/or officiating.
- Assisting at Coloured belt gradings (optional),
- Minimuim training time before 3rd Dan:- 3 years
Minimum age for formal courses:-
Umpires & Assistant instructors: 16 years.
Referee & Instructors courses: 18 years.
Black belts must attend pre-gradings every 6 months & attend all 3 pre-gradings that occur in the 2 months immediately before their grading date.