Black belts - 2nd Dan
Guidance information for you.
2nd Dan Black belt
Congratulations on your promotion to 2nd Dan.
In addition to advanced TKD skills,
- Speciality techniques,
- Advanced skills & 3 patterns,
- Umpires Part 2 Course. (mandatory for 16yrs & above)
- Officiate or compete in at least 2 events per year. Includes 1 National TAGB event.
- Must attend Pre-gradings with TAGB Grand Masters / Masters every 6 months,
- Minimuim training time before 3rd Dan:- 3 years
- Assisting at Coloured belt gradings (optional)
- Other optional courses & skills for assisting/or Instructing, referee &/or officiating.
Available courses & minimum age:-
Umpires Pt 2: 16 years & over. (Madatory)
Class Assistant Course: for 14years old & over (optional - to assist 'supervised' by your instructor at sessions),
Assistant instructors Course: for 17yrs & above (optional - can teach with or without your instructor's supervision)
Instructors courses: 18 years & above (optional, but must have already passed the Assistant Instructors course).
School Instructors Management course: (Optional for adults who have passed both Assistant Instructors & Instructors courses).
Referee Pt 1 : 18 years & above (optional).
Referee Pt 2: 18 years & over (Optional)
Black belts must attend pre-gradings every 6 months & attend all 3 pre-gradings that occur in the 2 months immediately before their grading date.