Coloured Belts - 1st Kup
Guidance information for you.
Congratulations on your 1st Kup Black Striped Belt.
- Advance your Skills & Pattern Chung Moo.
- Study & practice Senior Grade techniques.
- All 1st Kup Red Belts/black stripe must attend at least one pre-grading session every 6 months.
- Class Assistant Course (an optional course for Adults 1st & 2nd kup & junior black belts)
- Black Stripe syllabus includes retaining & improving all skills, techniques & theory of previous grades
Red/Black Striped Belts must attend pre-gradings every 6 months & also attend all 3 pre-gradings that occur in the 2 months immediately before their formal grading date.
(It is advantageous for Coloured belt grades to extend their abilities & knowledge of Tae Kwon-Do by studying such things as the principles of Assisting others. However, please remember that it is not mandatory to teach at a club or to start a club of your own, that is completely optional).