Complete your Track & Trace before session
For Safety of everyone, your environment, facility's & to help prevent spread & reduce risks associated with COVID-19 you must complete this Track & Trace for YOU & your family before any of you comes onto/into each facility, club/session. You agree to all conditions & any/all updates whenever made & sharing with Track & Trace applications.
Your Declaration & Practical instructions (Parents/Carer declares full responsibility for minors);
- You are not aware of personally having any Covid 19 symptoms &/nor any issue at the time of entry to this session and not for at least 8 DAYS previous to this sessions date & time.
- You are not self-isolating due to being exposed, ill nor critically vulnerable for any other purpose nor living with or being to close to anyone who is currently self-isolating.
- You have not been in contacted by track and trace and/or asked to self-isolate.
- There will be no access to toilets &/or showers and you must come changed, ready to train &/or spectate & enter/leave by designated routes. (venue rules also apply).
- You are responsible for all your own Covid protections and behaviours before and during and after our sessions in line with government guidelines for you and your family member(s) including but not limited to: travelling safely & speperately from other families and individuals, keeping you & your families social distance at all times, washing your hands before during and after sessions and washing yourself & your clothing thoroughly and observe any and all other government guidelines & our spacing, cleaning & other regulations, guidelines and/or instructions.
- You must have at least 2m spacing (at the moment) & must clean/disinfect anything you touch at the venue such as a chair).
- Wear clean training shoes for your training unless we say otherwise. You must wear clean clothing each session.
- Please stay in the space you are allocated with your belongings & do not leave that space unless/until agreed with Instructor.
- No shouting nor raising voice (this minimises transmission).
- Bring only essentials with you & take your own rubbish home with you for disposal (tissues, wipes, clothing etc).
- Bring sanitiser/wipes & use before you enter during and after you leave.
- You MUST Scan NHS QR codes on arrival at the venue
- Your temperature must be normal & can be taken
- If need be, to keep people safe, you agree to leave & your instructors may even close the session early.
- HED TKD Rules/Regs always apply. (Including that Parents/Carers are always responsible for their minor children).
- You must be Adult (18 & over), complete below & submit this form to us for yourself & everyone from your family that is coming onto the site &/or into the training venue BEFORE every session you attend. No access without T&T