October Black Belt Grading:
We politely remind you that YOU MUST have:
- Recently attended & sucessfully completed at least 3 mandatory pre-gradings in the last two months period this year.
- Attended & sucessfully completed at least 1 mandatory pre-gradings during every 6 months since attaining your Red Belt (your 2nd Kup).
- Also maintained continuous membership, continuous training & attendance since your previous grading.
- obtained your instructors prior agreement and approval that you are ready to grade (so chat with them at least 6 months before to get their advice and assistance to help you prepare).
THE GRADING IS AT:
Hellidon Lakes Hoteland Golf Resort, Daventry, NN11 6GG
www.hellidonlakeshotel.co.uk Tel. 01327 262550.
South East area students grading days/times are:
Black belts - (Dan grades): Friday 23rd October 2020
- Starting time (TBC) for 1st Dans
- Starting time (TBC) for 2nd Dans
- Starting time (TBC) for 3rd Dans & 4th Dans
1st Kup - (ie: black stripes): Either Saturday 24th or Sunday 25th October 2020
- Starting time (TBC) for all 1st Kups.
- (FYI, on the day, the South East black stripes are in Group (TBC) of (TBC))
HED TKD TEAM